- 1½ lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup green or red peppers cut into 1-inch wedges
- 1 cup onion cut into ½-inch cubes
- 1 cup zucchini cut into ½-inch rounds
- 8 kebab skewers
Place chicken, 2 Tbsp. of the olive oil, lime juice, red wine vinegar, garlic powder, chili powder and salt in a gallon-size resealable plastic bag. Refrigerate for 3 to 24-hours, turning bag several times to coat the chicken.
Heat grill on medium low.
Place vegetables in a resealable bag with 2 Tbsp. of the olive oil. Toss gently.
Remove chicken from bag; discard marinade. Alternate threading chicken and vegetables on skewers.
Place the kebabs on the grill. Turn each kebab one-quarter about every 2-minutes until chicken is cooked through (about 8 to 10 minutes).