- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 (8 oz. each) steaks, defrosted
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. hot sauce (Sriracha Sauce, Tabasco, etc.)
- 2 cups mixed spring greens or chopped lettuce
- ¼ cup of your favorite dressing
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- 4 large sandwich rolls, split
Heat oil in a large fry pan or cast iron skillet on medium high for 1 minute. Add steaks to pan and cook for 5 minutes. Flip and cook 3 to 5 minutes longer or until cooked to your liking (about 10 minutes for medium rare (130°F); set aside and cover with foil to keep warm.
Whisk mayonnaise, lemon juice and hot sauce in a small bowl; set aside.
Place greens and sliced onion in a medium bowl. Drizzle on your favorite dressing and toss until lettuce is coated.
Spread the hot sauce mixture on each of the split rolls. Thinly slice the steak against the grain and divide the steak and salad evenly between four of the rolls. Top with remaining roll and serve.